Have you ever wondered how you can have more exposure & credibility in the area of your expertise?
Wouldn’t it be nice to be known as a subject matter expert (SME)?
How about having high traffic to your website or profile?
If you are interested in sharing your expertise in Project Controls with project control professionals around the world, increasing your exposure, credibility and even traffic back to your website or profile, you are in the right place.
Here at Project Control Academy, we’d love to have you as one of our subject matter expert writers and spread your message with the world.
Sharing your wisdom online could be one of the most impactful things you ever do and we help you achieve that.
We accept your high quality and original blogs and articles to be published on our site. Once reviewed and accepted for publication, we will include your bio and link to your website or LinkedIn profile in your blog that we post.
Every blog we post will focus on Project Controls and educate our readers to do at least one of the following:
- Project Controls (in general)
- Cost Estimating
- Cost Control
- Planning/ Scheduling
- Cost Risk Analysis
- Schedule Risk Analysis
- Forensic Delay & Claim Analysis
- Contract Administration
- Document Control
- Interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills in project controls
We are looking for blogs and articles that have the following features…
- 100% original and free from plagiarism. We have a zero tolerance policy towards plagiarized content. The author(s) are fully responsible for any claims against the originality of the content.
- Unpublished on any other blog/site (except your own blog/site)
- Provide references to other resources
- Offer readers clear practical advice, takeaways, and practical how-to actionable tips about a specific Project Controls topic or approach.
- 500-1,500 words of body text.
- Written in a fresh, approachable, personal, and engaging voice.
- Support your advice with personal experience or stories.
- Visual (e.g. using screenshots, photos, graphs…)
- Edited & proofread and does not include spelling and grammatical errors
Check, as an example, one of our blogs: 5 Tips for Project Controls Job Hunting Success
We only publish the high quality and content rich articles in Project Controls. The reason is that our vision at Project Control Academy is to enhance the Project Controls knowledge and skills through our premier trainings, resources, and expert guidance in Project Controls. So, we only choose the best blogs.
To recognize you for your contribution to Project Controls field, we offer 4 levels of rewards: Bronze, Silver, Gold, & Diamond Project Control Influencer rewards.
- Bronze Project Control Influencer has published at least 10 top quality blogs on our website.
- Silver Project Control Influencer has published at least 15 top quality blogs on our website.
- Gold Project Control Influencer has published at least 25 top quality blogs on our website.
- Diamond Project Control Influencer, which is the highest level of contribution in Project Controls, is assigned to an expert who has published 40+ top quality blogs on our website.
We feature our Project Control Influencers on our website and social media. We also conduct interviews with our silver+ influencers and share their stories with our audience.
In addition to Project Control Influencer recognition, once in a while, we conduct “Project Control Blog Writing Contest” and reward the writers (or contributors) who had the most liked/shared posts. Check out our upcoming blog writing challenge here.
In sum, when your high quality, rich, and original blogs are published on Project Control Academy’s sites, you will receive:
- High Exposure: We are on the first pages of Google for Project Control Training and even Project Control key words. So, there is a high chance that your blog shows up on the first page of Google
- High Credibility: You will be recognized as a subject matter expert in Project Controls when you share your wisdom with the world)
- Recognition as a Project Control Influencer: When 10 or more of your articles are published
- Gifts & prizes: When you are selected as the top 3 winners in Project Control Academy’s Blog Writing Contest
So, what are you waiting for? Are you ready to share your expertise with the world via our top ranked websites and get rewarded for it?
If you have the expertise in Project Controls and are willing to create an outstanding blog for the Project Control Academy’s global audience, apply now by filling out the form below.
We will contact you shortly once we receive your submission.